Tools for Developers
Browser Automation and Web Scripting with iMacrosiMacros makes it easy to automate online activities and web-based applications. Many organizations are moving towards thin client front ends using web clients (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox) as the interface to their applications. With iMacros,you don't need depth web browser programming skills, and you can scripts web-based applications in minutes rather than days. iMacros also makes it easy to recreate scripts should the website change. Do you know how to create and use Excel macros? iMacros is similar, but inside the web browser.
Why iMacros is the Most Popular Web Automation Solution
- iMacros is the only software that can automate both Internet Explorer and Firefox. iMacros created in Internet Explorer work also in Firefox and vice versa. iMacros is also the only solution that can automate Flash, Flex and Java applets
- Most other "macro software" can fill out forms in only one browser window at a time, but iMacros doesn't have this limitation. On a typical PC, you can run many instances of iMacros at once ("multi-threading").
- iMacros can be scheduled to run in the background of your other programs, or in the evening.
- iMacros integrates with every Windows scripting or programming language, so there's no need to learn a new language to work with iMacros.
- iMacros provides visual recording of all web activity.
- Use the iMacros Player to distribute your solution with no royalty fee.